8mm Cine Film to DVD
8 & 16mm cine film to DVD or Files can be achieved by Pennylane video who transfer super 8 and standard 8 cine film to dvd or files we have been operating for 34 years, some times known as dual8 cine film. We use the latest digital Frame Scan technology to transfer your films. A totally digital process, using a cool LED light source, so no burns, bright and evenly spread light. No Gates or Claws like a projector, so your film is totally safe. Our customer feedback will confirm our excellent cine film conversion and video to dvd service. We cover the whole of the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is the safest way to get your precious memories, films, videos and photos to us. More favourable than taking into a shop, that will in due course send it onto a company like us.
Prices for all types of 8mm cine film to DVD transfers are as follows:-
- Super 8 or Standard 8 film is charged at £30 per 400ft spool.
- a 200ft 5inch Diameter spools is £15 per spool.
- 50ft cine reels (3 inches in diameter) attract an additional handling charge of £1.20 per cine film spool making them £5.00 each.
- Footage is charged Prorata, you will need to additionaly add the Delivery Media cost as below.
Delivery Media Costs
- Transfer onto a Play Only DVD which is editable & copyable £20.00 for up to 1600ft.
- Transfer to AVI computer files or other computer file type the cost is free apart from a USB stick on top of the DVD price. You can provide a Hard Drive, Memory card etc.
- If you need to transfer to anything else please ask for costs.
Extra Services offered
- Additional DVD copies are £6 each, ordered at the same time as your film transfer.
- Dvd Authoring, Menu creation and Chaptering £25, with a menu you can choose which film to watch.
- Titles in between each film are 60p each
- Gift Vouchers available from £30
All prices are PLUS Delivery